Search This Blog

Thursday 31 March 2011

We had a delicious pea and pancetta carbonara last night. I could honestly eat pasta every day for the rest of my life. WHY is it so good? I'm cooking Cherry's (my dad's girlfriend) sausage sauce pasta tonight which is definitely my desert island meal. It is just sooo meaty and delicious and ridiculously fattening. The last time I made it I put 18 sausages in it. 
http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/pasta-recipes/farfalle-with-carbonara-spring-peas

I need to write 13 500 words over easter holidays and the panic is starting to set in. I am a massive procrastinator/dawdler and the last 2500 essay I wrote took me 2 weeks. Plenty of snacking and cups of tea will be my motivator. My mum's cooking is the one silver lining in an easter 'holidays' that looks to be fairly depressing.

Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment