Search This Blog

Friday 18 March 2011

hmmm

We now have 9 followers. 9.
I hope this does not influence our writing as now we maybe writing for an audience made generally from friends and family. The power of the audience you are writing should not be underestimated. If you are writing for yourself and you are remaining completely anonymous then you have the freedom to write nearly whatever you choose. I know this is fairly self explanantory

This week has been fairly uneventful. Lectures, tutorials, one night out so far and obviously lots of Fallon. I feel like I don't have much to say right now about blogging or our project in general... and yet why should I write so much about my personal life when its not very interesting and those who may read it probably know it very well anyway. Our project is progressing, thank the Lord there are nice people out there who are willing to help us and reply to our questions.

Thank you Lord and nice bloggers

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment