Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Ah I have neglected this blog. Terribly.
Finally finished my essay this morning and can now relax and devote all my time to writing on this blog properly.
The final week of term is always so hectic, there is never enough time to fit everything in. Work, packing, planning for holidays and of course doing most of it on a hangover.
This holiday I will have to do the most work I've ever had to do. Sounds and feels very depressing.  A 5000 word report and 5000 words of summaries, a presentation and I must think about my dissertation!!!!
Dissertation thoughts are massively stressful. I don't really know what I want to do in the future and I think that is a good start/beginning point for thinking about what a thesis should be based on.
aaahhhhh very stressful
hmmm
Can't wait till home on friday

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment