Search This Blog

Friday 11 March 2011

My life

Heya, this is Jenny.....

quite unsure of exactly what to write about as this is the first blog post I've ever written completely on my own.  My life has been fairly dull this week as I've spent the last 2 days cuddled up in bed feeling ill and very sorry for myself.  The time in bed has allowed me to scour the internet for fresh, new blogs.  One blog that we are very excited about is 'Hesaidshesaid' which seems like it will be very personal and entertaining, as it is about the dating scene of 20 something year olds.
I was also able to watch my favourite film 'Pulp Fiction', easily the best soundtrack of any film ever made and Quentin Tarantino is a genius.

The rest of my week consisted of a 'legs, bums and tums' class at the University gym which left me paralysed for at least a day afterwards.  As a result of this, I felt like I deserved to completely pig out on pancake day, as I had some of the girls round mine for a lil pancake and pyjamas partaaay.   Ate at least 10 pancakes with maple syrup and raisins yuuuum.  It seems strange that I am not particularly self-conscious about writing about my personal life on what could potentially be a very public forum.  I need to get into the habit of hopefully writing this blog everyday, so that it becomes a part of my routine, in order to gain an insight into the life of a blogger

Bye for now

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment