Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 March 2011

James Blake

I am seeing James Blake tonight at Thekla. VERY excited. There's a really small group of us going, which I do prefer on a night out. It means you actually spend the whole night with the people you want to instead of doing 'laps' of the club looking for different people. Going to the apple, a pub on the river, before for the strongest, cheapest cider I've ever had... 3 small glasses and i'm good to go. Walking around Bristol in the sunshine makes me feel happy. I don't know if my sunglasses are rose tinted but everyone looks so much happier and more attractive? I always feel like the sun is healing my skin but I fear it is doing just the opposite. Unfortunately my face has turned into one giant freckle after just one day in the sun. This does not bode well for me.
Thank you kate towers for bringing james blake into my life.
Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment